blog blog - Copy - Copy blog - Copy - Copy - Copy

Thursday, April 30, 2015

About Me


I am a servant to my King, a wife to my man, and a mother, just trying her best.
Sometimes I'm so in love my heart could burst
Sometimes I have mom fears
Sometimes I like to be around a lot of people
Most times I prefer to be alone
Sometimes I like my coffee black
Sometimes I drink 10 cups of water a day
Most times I'm scared that my van will combust at the gas station
Sometimes I can't believe my kids are all girls
Sometimes I don't buy groceries for weeks
Most times I love cooking
Never do I love cleaning
Sometimes I love bluegrass music

But always, always, ALWAYS, I love taking pictures. I love taking pictures of leaves, laundry lines, cereal bowls, pretty bookshelfs, trees, people in love, babies, food, windows, gardens, kids, families, and everything in between.
 I've tried to identify which type of session I love doing best and I have some that make my heart sing more than others, but the more I hold my camera the more I realize....I just love taking pictures. Of everything.

 So if you love photography that is focused on documenting your life in a truly journalistic way, don't hesitate to contact me for availability!

With love, Andrea Neudorf

(photo by alana martens)

No comments: